Please submit the following items with your application:
- A student profile questionnaire
- School transcripts
- Four student essays in response to questions on the application form
- Three brief parent essays in response to questions on the application form
- Two teacher recommendations—one from a current English/Humanities teacher and one from a Math/Science teacher
- A school report from your principal or guidance counselor
- Personal recommendations (optional)
- Standardized test scores: We do not require standardized testing for our application. However, we would be happy to have it included in your admissions materials if you did take the test.
- Any psychological/educational testing reports (email separately as attachments or send as hard copies)
- Application fee ($50 for both domestic and international applicants)
A personal interview is also required. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to visit on a school day so that they have the opportunity to tour campus and connect with students and teachers. Students who are unable to visit campus may request a Skype interview after completing their application. Please contact the Admission Office to arrange a visit or schedule an interview.
If you are applying for financial aid, please apply through the School and Student Services platform and work to complete your application by the January 1st deadline. You will likely be able to provide actual documentation only for your prior year taxes and will make your best estimates of your most recent taxes. We make all financial aid offers contingent upon final review of your most recent taxes.