|1. Tuition 2020-2021||$66,100||$38,900|
|2. Tuition Refund Insurance||*see below||*see below|
|3. Damage Deposit (new students only)||$150||$150|
|4. Initial Student Expense Account deposit||$500||$500|
|Approximate total cost of attendance per year||$66,750||$39,550|
|Possible Additional Expenses|
|5. Books, personal expenses, materials fees||$1,500||$1,500|
|6. Transportation (travel to and from school)||**||N/A|
|7. Health Insurance (available for international students only)||$1,900||$1,900|
|8. Emergency Deposit (international students only)||$500||N/A|
|9. ESOL Program fee||$4,000||N/A|
|10. Instructional Support Program fees||$875-$4375/trimester||$875-$4375/trimester|
|11. Private Music Lessons||$60/hour||$60/hour|
|12. Horseback Riding||$300-$1000/trimester||$300-$1000/trimester|
|13. Downhill Skiing (additional fee for rentals)||Est. $500||Est. $500|
|14. Long Fall Camping Trip||$75||$75|
|15. Sports/Activity equipment and supplies||Est. $300||Est. $300|
- Tuition includes the cost of academic instruction, meals, and residence for boarding students
- * Tuition Refund Insurance is required of all students to help insure tuition fees in the event of a student’s withdrawal, absence, dismissal, or separation from the school according to the terms of the policy. The cost of this insurance is 2.9% of the student’s tuition fees, including ESOL fees.
- A $150 refundable damage deposit (new students only).
- All student charges associated with student activities will be billed through the student’s expense account.
- This is an estimate for textbooks and fees associated with some art courses.
- ** At a minimum, parents should expect travel arrangements for students to and from school at the beginning and end of the year, and for Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks.
- Students are required to have health insurance that is accepted in Vermont. International students are required to purchase the insurance plan accepted by the school’s Health Service Office.
- International student emergency deposit.
- Students enrolled in courses offered in English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- This program fee covers regularly scheduled appointments with a member of the Learning Center staff or a private tutor.
- Private music lessons are offered on a trimester basis and are charged by the hour.
- Horseback riding is offered as an afternoon activity on a trimester basis.
- Downhill skiing is offered twice a week during the winter trimester. The fee includes lift tickets and transportation to and from the mountain. Equipment rental is an additional cost.
- All school camping trip. Each year all students and faculty participate in a five-day camping experience.
- Appropriate sports and physical-activity equipment should be anticipated (cleats, shin guards, dance shoes, etc.). Sports uniforms will be provided for use with a security deposit charged to the student’s account.